The information on this website has been extracted from different scientific articles and medical books, as well as from the monograph “La plagiocefalia posicional: una labor de Primaria”, written by Joan Bosch and Josep Maria Costa. Here are the links to the most relevant sources of information.
- Joan Bosch, Josep Maria Costa (2012). La Plagiocefalia posicional: una labor de Primaria. Institut Català de la Salut. (see)
- David J. Magee, James E. Zachazewski, William S. Quillen, Robert C. Manske (2015). Pathology and Intervention in Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, 2nd Edition. Saunders. (see)
- Ballardini, E., Sisti, M., Basaglia, N. et al. Prevalence and characteristics of positional plagiocephaly in healthy full-term infants at 8–12 weeks of life. Eur J Pediatr 177, 1547–1554 (2018). (see)
- Linz C, Kunz F, Böhm H, Schweitzer T. Positional Skull Deformities. Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2017;114(31-32):535-542. doi:10.3238/arztebl.2017.0535 (see)
- Öhman, A. (2014) A Specially Designed Pillow Can Decrease Developmental Plagiocephaly in Young Infants. Health, 6, 1092-1098. (see)
- Öhman, A. (2016) A Craniometer with a Headband Can Be a Reliable Tool to Measure Plagiocephaly and Brachycephaly in Clinical Practice. Health, 8, 1258-1265. (see)